Selasa, 10 Maret 2009

Looks Diary: March here I come..

040309
Another day at campus..

070309
With Adit, my bff at our favorite mall :D
i love the "audrey hepburn" shirt, i bought it on sale.. half price.. yippiiieee.. :)

080309
Sunday morning at my Church. I'm wearing Batik dress.
 The fabric was my grandfather's, after he passed away, my grandma gave it to me and i made a dress from it. Well, i didn't make it by myself :P

100309
Today is my mum's 50th birthday. 
But i'm not coming home. It's raining hard and i'm not feeling well. 
The picture's lying, actually my face is very drowsy :P

2 komentar:

deVina Wae mengatakan...

Pinkz! Suka batiknya, adem kayanya, modelnya juga ga pasaran (menurut saya) ;)

Pingkan Rumondor mengatakan...

Thanks dev..
modelnya gue ngarang sendiri lho.. hihihihi..
batiknya dulu punya opa gue :)