Rabu, 28 Desember 2011

Heart-warming Christmas Dinner

Friends are more precious than diamonds!

I just had dinner with my "ice creamers" besties at Ocha & Bella restaurant. The place was nice, the food is okay, and the crowd was super nice (wish Hippo were there). It's very heart warming :')

Rona initiate the "Christmas wishes games". Each of us get few pieces of paper and got to write Christmas wishes for others. Very bright idea! So, we went home with envelope that contained Christmas wishes. Oh, and we have a new comer, Ranggi's gf. Happy to have her as a guest.. :))

We sang Christmas song and remembered some things that happened through out 2011. How we get through it together..

To brighten up the night, the girls got free cocktail. Yeay!

I'm not in my best health condition (heavy flu!). Yet, I enjoyed the night so much.. Really, it's something to be thankful for.. *big smile*

1 komentar:

Rona Pasaribu mengatakan...

love the christmas dinner as well :*